Popular Posts

Sunday 29 January 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone, welcome to my marathon blog.

This being the year of the Olympics in London, I decided to take on  a rather ambitious sporting challenge myself and run the London Marathon on the 22nd April 2012 to raise money for the Outward Bound Trust.

With my biggest sporting achievements to date being a 5k charity run and managing to get down the Lauberhorn unscathed this really is a huge personal challenge for me.

I will be updating it with my progress, photos and how my fund raising is going on my journey to completing the London Marathon; plus info on the Outward Bound Trust and just how your generous donations will be making a difference.


Hope you enjoy, and get others to follow and support me. Hopefully as a complete novice on a big learning curve my blog can help inspire others to get the running bug too.


Thanks very much


Rachel x




2 comments: